Form TG21 & 23

why a seperate form…why not the F3822 itself?

it was once seen as a “passport” to attend (that is how it was drummed into me) and contains the necessary details…

I absolutely agree, but I thought “one step at a time”

Also, when dealing with HQAC it is always best to leave a little wriggle room so that they can think they invented it.

1 Like

I take child protection VERY seriously. One could say I have years of experience of it outside the ACO.

All you posts indicate you are happy to use terms like “child protection” but really only to suit your own cause of poor paperwork and low standards of operational control.

This correspondence with Plt-Off-Prune is becoming pointless, we will probably never agree even on the colour of orange juice, so I will stop replying.

Ahh come on, don’t be like that. Just because you were doing door to door collections when the organisation forbids it, and now ignoring any form of organisational governance, it doesn’t mean you can’t still offer an opinion. I still value the parry.

You see, this is the trouble, you don’t actually read what I have written. If you read what was actually written you will see that neither of those are fair criticisms.

How do you kow i haven’t read it? I must have read it to reply to you surely?

Chaps. Sort it out offline.