Form Help

Arrse has a very good thread for NSN’s…

I don’t want to think I have opened a can of worms of people just banging this form in for various things.

I had a chat with the section on my parent station, established my want/need for a specific bit of kit, was given the NSN by them for it, then ordered it.

What I’m trying to say is, don’t just order stuff you think your entitled to, speak to the right people first if they say you can have it then fill in the form.

arl

Normaly if its C class stores you can demand as much as you need as long as you are scaled anything else and you will have issues

But we aren’t scaled as squadrons for cyalumes & cam cream…

If you demand it they will prob give you life ex items they still work just they cant be used for anything other than training its either that or they will get thrown. But it all depends on what the supply section are like most of them are pretty good you tend to find if they have service staff you are more likely to get things

ok at Sqn i spoke to our Stores officer and sure enough as they are great at their job had it in my hand in 15seconds.

i have scanend it what we were given, i suspect there is more which could be added, the final attachment is the proforma needed to request the kit. (see adj.50 attachedment above)

looking at the list i recall having kim wipes (canteen/cooking use), and some of the rubbish bags too, simple consumables which saves the Sqn a few £££