Football Chat

We did double promotion… double relegation wouldn’t surprise me the way some things have been going lately.

Lots of board level departures announced over the past few months, I think the take over is having an impact on retention of staff and wonder if this has spilled over to the results this season.

I remember saying this when we came down, we got immediately relegated again bottom of the Championship and spent four years in league 1!

Sod them. What in the final-day-balls-to-the-wall-all-out-nothing-to-lose nonsense is this?

Die without dignity!

The championship is gonna be exciting!

1 Like

Leeds going down makes me so happy.

1 Like

The Millwall of the North, just a shame about Leicester I would’ve much rather had Everton go down.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to playing Leeds next season. Always had a soft spot for Everton, but they’ve been skirting relegation for a while and also enjoyed Leicester’s success story.

I fondly remember us relegating Newcastle by beating Everton 3-0 in the final game of the season… just for us to be relegated the following two seasons down to League 1 and they bounced straight back up!

COYH! Still not got to grips that Luton are going into the Premiership next season!

1 Like

can’t imagine the neighbours that saw Luton from the national league to the prem be like :o what happened whys there so many people outside my window

2 Likes

I can just hear the Luton fans singing “We used to be a non-league team yet still have more trophies than you!”

I was expecting more goals if I’m honest.

Live footage from the England Match.

Gundogan :eyes::eyes::eyes:

I forgot what winning a football game was like

Top of the league :partying_face:

1 Like

Fantasy players:

League code: 5daqcn

2 Likes

I’m in

Anyone in here an Ipswich fan? You lot outshone us today aside from the first 20 and last 13 minutes.

I hope we all got our teams entered?