Football Chat

90+8…

Dare I say as a Saints fan I’m excited about what today may bring.

Rumours of as many as 4 more signings!

1 Like

What a window :eyes:

Might have to get myself some tickets now

We now have no money left

I’m going to St Marys for the match vs Brentford. Hoping for a better result than the drubbing we got last time.

1 Like

Just booked tickets for my first ever trip to see the Toon at the start of October too!

1 Like

Ive got really into we are wrexham on disney plus and now think theyve accidently become my second team :joy:

1 Like

@pEp am I right is saying Brentford has now done a double over both the red and blue sides of Manchester this season?

2 Likes

You are correct, we beat Utd at home and Citeh away. First away win of the season, least expected goals for City since Guardiola took over. Haaland no shot on target!

Super proud of my team. Even if Southgate makes a mistake and doesn’t take Toney, the rest will be a benefit for us.

2 Likes

Any good grounds worth a visit while in the championship?

1 Like

GMG - spurs losing to Leicester

The SoL!

I’m annoyed (but not surprised) that he’s been sacked this morning, before I can go and see us play Southampton in the rearranged fixture from when the queen died.

Now we might have to work harder to get points.

I saw a stat earlier saying that 11 different managers had picked up at least 1 point at St Mary’s whilst he was in charge, but he wasn’t one of them.

1 Like

Don’t get too disappointed yet, wait and see who gets the job for a third time this season…

1 Like

I’m available. Wouldn’t mind a move back to Southampton

I can find you a Sqn :eyes:

I’ve got 424, 2495 and 2498 under my belt. Can always add another. :joy: Just need to deal with OC home and the JNCOs first.

May aswell 1308 to that list

1 Like

Would personally be very happy living in that area.

1308 looking for an OC :eyes:

2 Likes