First Class Training - Security

Afternoon,
After trying to find out for so long, I have finally given into making an account here and asking.

In Cadet Basic Training Part 1 of the first class cadet logbook there is a ‘Security’ chapter in which I have been given very little training resources on, and as I joined cadet when this wasn’t taught, I have never seen a lesson on it before.

The only way I have been able to gather resources on WIDEAWAKE and HOT principles is by seeing posters on stations, and the other tasks have videos that are simple to find. The task I’m really struggling with is Task P1 - ‘Successfully complete the Sy Ed package on Ultilearn’

I feel I have ripped Ultilearn apart to find a ‘Sy Ed package’, but in vain. Is anyone able to please explain to me what it even is, and where to find resources for it. If you’re also able to mention where I find resources for WIDEAWAKE and HOT principles that would also be appreciated, because if I hadn’t seen the posters on station, I would be stuck with them as well.

Many thanks,
J

resources for WIDEAWAKE and RHT (along with some others) can be found here

https://rafac.sharepoint.com/sites/interim/SyAdv/SitePages/Home.aspx

in terms of the Sy Ed Package on Ultilearn the best i can find is:

ULT.COURSE.135 -Air Cadets - Security brief (Cadets)
LMS,COURSE.119 - Run Hide Tell

Fantastic!

Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.