First Class Training Logbook

Good evening all,
Looking at training for the new year, does anybody have (or know where to find) a copy of the new version of the First Class Logbook.

The new version (from memory) features sections explicitly on security and cyber etc etc.

Cheers all and Merry Christmas!

Wait for Cranwell to send you your next inexplicable quantity of books?

We’ve got so many spare now we’ve had to dedicate a full drawer of a filing cabinet to them.

Well yes, I’ve got copies of the new version at my sqn, so I can look at that when I’m next able to visit the sqn.

You lucky Bar Steward, the days I’ve dreamed of only having a draw from a filing cabinet full, I’ve got half a bookcase full!

2 Likes

Apologies for bumping an old thread. @mprentice1 did you find a digital copy of the (late 2018 onwards) logbook anywhere?

There’s a 2015 copy sitting in the Training Officers’ Area on SharePoint, but that’s not massively helpful…

Nope. Never did find it. Might poke on Valuing our Volunteers. . .

The one on Ultilearn is still the old version as well.

Drinking session and brewery…

As are the answers. (And yes, I know I shouldn’t need them… until there are 4 boxes with no indication of what the writer was actually looking for in response to the question).

1 Like

It would of course help if the answers were actually correct.

resurrecting this as I’ve just found the “latest” version of the First Class Cadet Logbook.
https://rafac.sharepoint.com/sites/interim/training/Document%20Library/20190528-LogBook.pdf?CT=1569487543214&OR=ItemsView

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.