First Class Cadet Logbooks

It’s on SMS. Go to graphics and then you can choose what you want

3 Likes

It’s also worth saying though that it should be automatic, no? As you register a cadet, a book should be sent. That’s how I thought it worked at least?

1 Like

It definitely used to work that way, but we’ve had loads of newbies recently and no books.

I assumed this was part of the paperless Astra vision… all done online.

HQAC due to deliver 35,000 iPads to squadrons so we’re all on an even playing field any day now…

I think it used to be automatic when they came with the names of the people on. Now I think we order them manually.

I’ve just ordered a load through SMS so will update if/when they arrive.

Also ordered some CI Membership Cards that my OC hadn’t submitted yet.

It’s a good feature.

Will it be like the old days when they just kept Turing up? I ordered 10 AMS we ended up with over a hundred of the things.

1 Like

One of the best features is being able to order full-sized A4 first class books! Had a few cadets who struggled with the space provided by the normal A5 ones and the A4 ones worked a treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad they stopped the automatic dispatch of them because we were going under in logbooks. Almost every drawer had some stuffed in.

Hasnt been automatic here for at least 2 years.

Are these still a thing? :rofl::joy:

Are they staple bound like the A5 ones?

Yes, it was a really good quality book! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks…

So how long after tonight once we’ve all ordered 50 each, will HQAC send a snotty IBN banning such orders. Or create a form where by we order per named cadet.

I’ve never had to order them before, is there a button on sms

@anon9987823 see above.

1 Like

Whoops thank you

1 Like

Does it let you choose an address or does it only accept the sqn address?

Just put an order in and didn’t seem to be an address field

1 Like

No address field, assume it goes to WHQ and they pass it on.

1 Like