FCI Refresher

I need to do my refresher training for FCI. On the fieldcraft page there’s a link to the place to do it which is through defence gateway. This isn’t liking my @rafac.mod.gov.uk email however - anyone got any tips on how to register with defence gateway?

Try this one:

https://rafac.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/interim/help/Knowledge%20Base/20170106-Defence_Gateway_Help_Instruction_ACO_Users.docx?d=wbdd0ee250b874a64bf10994bf730de04&csf=1&web=1&e=gnWvV9

(20170106-Defence_Gateway_Help_Instruction_ACO_Users.docx)

You have to register separately - use your RAFAC CIN with ACO in front of it otherwise it’ll happily let you register but give you access to nothing.

3 Likes

I’m just here to appreciate the squirrel replying to the secret squirrel.

7 Likes

Can you share a link to this.

Havent heard anything about being able to renew FCI via defence gateway. Is this a Corps wide thing?

FT is dead where i am, wing FTO isnt doing nowt.

Yeah it is a corps wide FCI refresher package that was developed by TDT to give people a basic refresh on some of the things that they should have been taught to be an FCI.

There are a lot of questions coming in from people who weren’t originally taught some items which is mildly alarming.

Have a read here:

Linky no worky

Link doesnt work here either…

What does completing this allow / enable.
Thanks.

That seems to vary depending what Wing/Region you are in and your FCI Qualification / Experience.
I’m within my three year requalification criteria so I’ve been told that once I do the online refresher then I can carry on with FC Training. I’ve done the online refresher and actually didn’t learn anything so my original training must have been spot on :wink:
I know others are doing the online refresher and a F2F CPD Day before been allowed to do FC Training, so probably best to get in touch with WFCO or RFCO to see what they are wanting.

1 Like

Fieldcraft Instructor CPD Training

1 Like

It’s not mandatory, just a tool for people to use to help refresh their people before doing some practical delivery.

1 Like

Refresher training is mandatory in SW pre delivery of any FC

1 Like

Yeah, some of the RCs have opted to go that route.

1 Like

Mine is mandatory to keep doing Fieldcraft!

In any rate - thanks @Squirrel!

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.