F1 Chat

It’s incredibly irritating that we can’t watch live via F1 TV Pro. A lot counties that subscription allows access to all the Live streams. But because sky have single streaming rights, F1 themselves can’t even stream it in the UK. Only live timings!

2 Likes

Yes very annoying!

Be a grown up, get Sky Sports

It’s very expensive though!

2 Likes

Its going to be the Max show again so I shall save my money and make do with C4 highlights if I can be bothered
Probably stay this way until new regs for 26 and then there will prob be a dominant player straight out the gate and we have to wait several years for close teams
Best hope is to get 2 good drivers in a team so at least we get some drama similar to Nico/Lewis…

… or a team making a major breakthrough but not able to develop further and being quick out the gate and trying to hang on as everyone develops quick to catch up as Jensen/Brawn

Exactly. The only sport I really care to watch live is F1 and the 6 nations. One of those is already free, so it seems very silly to spend so much money just to watch F1. If there was a reasonable option to pay for F1 only then I would.

We can’t have a dish, and Virgin isn’t an option either!

Now TV… No Dish and cancel anytime

NowTV offering Sport for £21 per month for 12 months (still cancel anytime)

1 Like

Given the amounts these plans always cost, I sometimes struggle to understand the hold sports still maintains on society.

2 Likes

5 teams in! Anyone who want’s in you’ve got exactly two days to get your team locked in for the first race :smiley:

What were the final scores last year - any way to see as I did not check for the last few races as I was always away - know I did not win but…

Google ‘F1 driver championship 2022’ and it should come up.

Lol, I think @Biggles_Lovechild means our fantasy league scores, not the championship!

I’m not sure how to find last years scores! I think I got overtaken in the last couple of races by whoever was second behind me for ages!

Some very interesting looking results from FP1 and FP2 today! Going to be an interesting season by the looks of it :smiley:

1 Like

Indeed,
There’s always the possibility that some teams could be sandbagging a bit until tomorrow too

Even if that’s the case, the top 10 from both FPs is pretty exciting! I’m going to miss the Quali/Race this weekend sadly, but will be keeping up with live updates on my phone! :smile:

1 Like

Also:

1 Like

I don’t think Aston Martin are as fast as they seem but we will see

Won’t have to wait long to find out