Ettles essential kit

ETTLES ESSENTIAL KIT, is now up, running and trading. So while we are attempting to give you the best deal’s, by ordering from us you also help to support Air cadet central. here a a few of our best products.

The Basha kit

This essential kit. contains everything you need to set up a basha in almost any configuration, in almost any location.

Basha pole x2
Paracord x 15m
Bungees x 2
Tent pegs x 10

Recommended retail price of £21.00 you save £6.00 when you buy it from ETTLES ESSENTIAL KIT for £14.99

Oh good! Legitimised spam!

Everything apart from the basha…

DPM Waterproof Notepad and Case

Every cadet should carry a note pad this is an essential piece of equipment for writing down everything from briefings.

The Kombat Notepad Case is made from 1000 denier waterproof cordura, to help keep your notepad in top condition, dry and clean. it also features comartments for your pens and pencils.

Fits A6 Notepads. Notepad Included.

These two items are usually sold seperately with a total RRP of £15.70 seperately, you save £6.70 when you buy from ETTLES ESSENTIAL KIT for £8.99

Haha dont worry i promised i wasnt going to spam the forums, im going to contain all my sales postings to this thread haha.

[quote]
Everything apart from the basha… [/quote]

I don’t currently Stock the basha’s i hope to soon and will be adding them to the kit.

DPM Compact Wash Kit

Keeping yourself Clean and Hygeinic while on exercise or Camping is extreamly important. so we reccomend the Kombat Compact Wash Kit

Contains

Pouch made from 1000 denier waterproof cordura, with zip closure.
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Body wash
Shaving cream
Razor
Removable shaving mirror.

RRP £9.95, you save £0.96 when you buy from ETTLES ESSENTIAL KIT for just £8.99

Basha Pole

Basha poles are essential to setting up your basha in a veriety of ways and can allow you to erect your basha on a feild or other area devoid of tree’s.

Extending 2 section aluminium pole.

RRP £7.00, you save £2.01 when you buy from ETTLES ESSENTIAL KIT for just £4.99

Hi,

Do you have any MTP available for sale???

[quote=“Leeroy” post=12029]Hi,

Do you have any MTP available for sale???[/quote]

PMSL,

and no mate not at the moment, although what MTP would you like to see stocked?

Nothing personal Kahlenda, but that logo on your site doesn’t scream “I would trust this shop” at all and looks like a kid drew it. Not a very professional image if you’re trying to sell stuff!

yeeeah thats probably cos i drew it and im rubbish at drawing hahaha

I can tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol so on your advice, i made a more professional logo, but im not getting rid of eek (thats the smileys name) i like eek

he needs to be done in vector as he is looking a bit scabby there.

What is an Ettles anyway?

I cant use photoshop :frowning: but im learbning on a tutorial :smiley: and im an ettles haha,

send me your updated banner as soon as it’s ready :wink:

cheers

DJ

[attachment=106]ettles.gif[/attachment]
Because I’m an incredibly nice chap!

I can also offer a proof-reading service, although maybe not for free!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,

did id say thank you? and haha have i made that many spelling mistakes?

To be honest, yes quite a few!

I can put the text on there too if you let me know the font name.

[quote=“MattB” post=12082]To be honest, yes quite a few!

I can put the text on there too if you let me know the font name.[/quote]

Its ok ive got it, i just cut that out and stuck it on the one with the text :smiley: thankee’s

argh, it’s because i was running, i did the website my self and i was modifying one of the the files, and talking to a friend at the same time, and screwed up the files this was two days before i was ment to be trading so yeah i had to deleate everything and re do it all re modify everything id modified and then add all the content again in two days haha.