Defence Gateway Help

Does RAFAC have defence gateway admin to reset 2fa? I have raised a ticket but that may take a while… or is there a telephone number ??

DGW is ran by the army so likely have to wait on them to action the ticket.

I know some services have access to do certain things. I will have to wait…

I had a similar issue earlier this year, the support email never got back to me.

Thankfully I was able to find a device that was still logged in and was able to reset my MFA. I’m assuming you can’t switch it to sending a code via email or SMS?

no its says it cant send a token after username and password is entered… a real pain as I need to update MyDrive urgently

The helpdesk says to create a ticket if you have a 2FA issue. Not sure how you’re meant to do that if you can’t login…

You can submit a ticket without logging in.

2 Likes

Ah, well, this is the answer then. @kitkat, make a ticket here. Should be better than an email?

Also there is a contact page here.

2 Likes

I submitted a help ticket a couple of months ago, they replied within 24hrs and all resolved within two days via emails.

4 Likes

I had a similar DGW issue with 2FA this month, from case being raised to resolved was 13 days, it was a first time resolution.

1 Like

There is a support email address listed for the RAF. Contact them from your 100 address, they are pretty quick to respond/action. (For clarity not the Bader helpdesk, they are separate).

2 Likes

Well the Helpdesk did not help, they reset my password - I explained thats not the issue and the 2fa needed to be removed so I could re-add… nothing, so went to my local station and re-set that way. All good