DBS Application

I’ve had eDBS take as little as a week from showing proofs to having to raise a case for the legnth of time it was stuck at stage 4

You can see in the screenshot, even in the space of a few months city of london went from almost a month to just over a week so unless submitted at the exact same time you can’t really compare it’s purely anecdotal

HQ teasing us today with an IBN notification about DBS but the link not being valid for CFAVs

3 Likes

Not just me then :joy: I wonder if they’ll get 10,000 requests for access?

Of course not. How would Wing HQ lose DBS forms if they were electronic? < /sarcasm>

Link is active now.

Looking forward to 14 May.

Shame it seems to be a temporary uplift but a push to the update Service is a good thing

1 Like

Where did May come from? I can see 14 March?

So it turns out when I read things on my phone I don’t read them very well…

2 Likes

At least I have the experience of being a British-Romanian dual national.

To give the UK* some credit, you haven’t seen beuracracy till you’ve dealt with the Romanian authorities.

*Some UK stuff is slightly beuracratic

That said it would appear that when this comes around I’ve got plenty of experience with beuracracy. Having to wait 3 months for a simple birth certificate replacement and that’s just for starters.

That doesn’t make beuracracy any easier to deal with mentally, but at least I come with experience in that department.