Dark Mode

I much prefer this dark mode. I tend to catch up on ACC at night in bed as this is the only time I have to chill between work and having a child :joy:

I think we may need a more off white for the white headline text, the contrast is a little jarring

We also need to do a second colour for the section logos, they’re black.

2 Likes

@DJRice you utter hero

2 Likes

A few more tweaks, when I get my CSS head back on!

Looks good to me!

Edit: just spotted I can’t work out which topics have unread posts in as the text seems to be the same colour for both

Noticed a slight issue…when text is bolded it turns it black and illegible on the dark back ground

How’s life over there in 2009?

1 Like

Firefox is my daily driver - all my dev work starts with Firefox!

Is it looking any better, a few more tweaks made…

Looks good to me on the very much 2020 Safari :wink:

Only thing is the top of the quote boxes are a bit bright, not really an issue but it sticks out a bit

Edge is working ok on both mobile and desktop. I don’t like the way the most recent posts flashes in white however,

It’s a built in feature, I’ll try and change the colour!

Unread topics seem to be highlighted on PC but not mobile at the moment.

Have all the posts been squashed together too? Just seems to be less gap between each one on my phone.

Yeah, a little. To get this to work in the most seamless way I had to switch back to the standard theme.

I’m going to look into how I can get back to the ACC theme.

I read this as the time between finishing work and the time before having a child, do you have a new child every night? :wink:

1 Like

I can barely cope with my one! :joy:

Well, I’ve made some more tweaks - are we nearly there?

Cheers

1 Like

Looks better to me :+1:

PMs appear in a funny colour though!

1 Like

New topics appear in white in light mode too

1 Like