CVQO Membership award

Has anyone here taken CVQO up on the staff awards? I was thinking of applying for the Level 7 Membership award…

Any feedback on how CVQO are to work with on the student side of the desk, or any feedback on how rigorous the standards are etc would be appreciated!

Membership award?

They call the Level 7 “membership” - but it’s the NVQ Level 7…

Now that my APMQ Level 4 is almost done. I’ve asked about level 5 could probably push to 6 but from what I understand CVQO ask for a bio and job description and they suggest the ones for you to go after.

Lockdown is all about Career Development

2 Likes

Are we talking about when you get to the point that you just hand over some money, tell them about yourself, and get a qualification for having lived?

1 Like

Pretty much

Is this how the qualification is viewed?!

When applying for leadership roles combined with experience it can be a deal breaker

1 Like

It’s my cynical summary of what is a formal recognition of achievements not gained simply through study and assessment.

I think it’s a perfectly valid method of gaining qualifications and will likely one day take that route myself.

Personally it holds more weight and respect to hold something like that as opposed to “study and assess” qualifications, because anyone can learn the theory, but it’s putting it into practice that really counts.

1 Like