Copy of ACP 16

Not wanting to start a completely new topic is anyone able to assist me in getting the lesson content for ACP16. I have manual part but not the lessons which originally came on CD. Don’t talk to me about Ultilearn, I’ve never seen it work/been shown it/have a login etc…

I do have a copy of the CD but to be honest its not great the leasons need work you cant just pop them in then go.

Hi Zinggy, I don’t expect to be able to just run them, like anything I do I’ll review and revise for my own requirements. However I have not really been involved in fieldcraft since I was a cadet and would like something to start from. I thought ACP16 might be a good starting point but if anyone has any other suggestions I’m game.

ACP 16 is on Ultilearn. Just register for the course and you will have the powerpoints

Thanks but as mentioned above I don’t have access to Ultilearn.

You need to get access to Ultilearn.

As said, you need to obtain access to Ulticrap because the content of the CD-ROM is too huge to email to you (168mb).

The powerpoints only any good if you have done the course they have the prompts but non of the info you need if that makes sense?

He says that he has done FT as a cadet, so the powerpoints should make a half-decent revision aid.