Classification paper exams

I notice on SMS there is the option of adding classification should a cadet have taken a paper exam. Currently we use the Ultilearn system for these exams but this can prove problematic for us. We have limited access to IT on squadron, and getting cadets to take the exams at home can be a challenge - they then need to keep us posted of their result too so we know to send off for badges etc… I always find it easier to do exams on squadron (plus the fact that sitting down with a paper is good practise for later on!).

I wondered that if we wanted to go old school and do paper exams if these are somewhere to download on Sharepoint? I’ve had a look around, but honestly I’m not that great on Sharepoint and have drawn a blank…

Is it possible to go back to paper exams? If anyone knows of how to do this, or a form number so I can seek them out on Sharepoint that would be great.

I think that SMS option is there from when there was a mix of paper and electronic exams but it now obsolete.
I am not aware of any mechanism to order new exam papers. I thought he PC they had that produced them was long gone and a stock of emergency papers had been produced for the transition.

We used to have copies of old papers but have got rid of them now - they weren’t guaranteed to match the syllabus any more (many would say the Ultilearn exams don’t do that either!)

Ah OK I see; so it is not possible.

Thanks for the note - Ultilearn it is!!!