CFC Scroll

Two steps forward, three steps back.

#oneRAFAC

2 Likes

Does this mean that those who are on both CCF and ATC units (or transfer between the two) now get two Scrolls? Not asking for me I hasten to add. What about two lots of VA as they would have two separate commissions?

When - if - I get a RAFAC scroll, I shall frame it and hang it in my toilet.

I do hope its thoroughly absorbent…

2 Likes

Watch out for splinters from that frame, though…

… and perforated

As soft as Kleenex not San Izal, for those old enough to remember it.

Indeed, its a farce - I would of though it should be CFC not a “Branch” as such. Given all the noise from the CAC, Head of CCF and the various RC’s about woking more closely together and one team, one goal blah, blah etc, etc, I shocked that they do that AND state that CCF officers wear the CCF badge rather than the standard TRF - so really are creating another “stream”… 25 years in this game and every year the powers that be seem to make the job harder, more complex, stressful and forget that the Cadets is what it is all about…

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Izal … excellent tracing paper – again for those old enough to remember tracing pictures and not just downloading from the internet.

2 Likes

You got a tube! Lucky you.

I got mine recently. Shocked at the quality. Dodgy copy signatures at the bottom with printed in artefacts from wherever they were lifted, cheap paper and a printed not embossed seal.
Can’t say it’s anything to be proud of compared to the original!

2 Likes

I think that’s the new quality across the board. Sounds like my brother’s scroll that he recently received for the TA

When should one receive their scroll?

I’m still waiting! Commissioned back in April 19, OASC was March 19.

A tube arrived containing all those for the officers on my unit last week.

Honestly… You’d have thought that someone could have cleaned up the facsimile signatures before going to print. They’re awful!! Pixelated and full of artefacts.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

1 Like

Mine is still sat in its tube. VR still framed on the wall… whoops…

6 Likes

April 2020

You’re still under probation and won’t be gazetted until then either.

1 Like

Should be Apr 2020 but don’t hold your breath on receiving it this year

1 Like

Same as mine!

Not that i have been holding by breath, I have yet to get my Scroll even though may in my wing has. I know they are filtering them slowly but it has been a while. Is anybody else waiting for their Scroll?

yup, not had mine yet.

Either of you are welcome to have mine.

3 Likes