CCF Aviation BTEC

If a CCF cadet completes 6 Senior/master exams (rather than the 1 they need to complete the academic side of their qualifications) so they qualify for the BTEC? If so, how do we go about claiming it?

I’m sure CCF can do the BTEC. I’m very hazy on the details, though. Have you asked your TEST SNCO?

I’ve emailed but no response yet. Not seeing him again for a few weeks so thought I’d see if anyone on here knew in the meantime.

Instead of opening a new topic I’ll just ask here too, how would you claim it as a regular atc cadet?

Your sqn staff should send off for it.

You can’t get it as CCF. HQAC require the CCF cadets to pay for it and don’t have a system to receive payment and pass it to the provider. Nor do they have capacity to process the claims. Looks like ACTO 25 needs a rewrite to state that it’s just for ATC as it currently says RAFAC and didn’t exclude CCF for admin purposes. Now to tell the 8 cadets on my unit who did the 5 extra exams they wasted their time.
Just another example of HQAC forgetting about CCF, look at all the publications for PTS which seem to only reference ATC, even the CCF specific badge poster gets the classification requirements wrong.