Care of uniform guide

Hi all,

Currently looking for a care of uniform guide including things like polishing, beret moulding, sewing badges onto a brassard, hair, ect to give to our new recruits.

Thanks in advance,
Toby.

1 Like

Somebody may well come along with something they’ve created; but remember also that Cadet Portal gives access to a host of video guides on this very subject.

They should all be on the RAFAC Vimeo page I believe.

7 Likes

They are. Not a bad starting point.

1 Like

If there are things that you think would be useful, not already covered in the videos on the RAFAC Vimeo, do let me know and I’ll see if I can find some willing volunteers to get them recorded, equally, happy to have a conversation if you know willing volunteers.

1 Like

Whilst we’re on that topic, is there a defined PoC for video feedback?
I ask the Cpls attending my JNCO courses to view some of the videos and discuss them during the course.
They come up with some useful points.

1 Like

There are some useful tips on Air Cadet 101
Uniform Care and Tips - AIR CADET 101 (weebly.com)

1 Like

This is great to hear!

Just send them through to me at ben.wakefield100@rafac.mod.gov.uk and I’ll look to update/amend/task as appropriate.

Brilliant. Thank you.

1 Like

After a couple hours I have made a Uniform Guide, which is available to download through google drive (its a publisher document, so you can’t open it in the G-suite).

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.