Can you log into microsoft teams with your rafac email?

Hi! For ages now I’ve been attending cadet meetings using a guest account. I want to know if others are using personal logins or if there’s a way to use @rafac.mod.gov.uk. The guest account doesn’t let me type in chat, so it prevents me from asking questions and responding to staff. Please let me know what you’re using!

If you are a Cadet you can’t use an rafac log in.

Teams though has different features depending on the platform, device and browser. Chrome (oddly not Edge) on Windows 10 is the closest to the desktop app I’ve found.

1 Like

Ah ok thank you!

@LivTomczak If guests are unable to post messages in Teams meetings chats it is due to the way the Teams meeting has been set up. I have found if they try to create a meeting from inside a Teams channel, rather than directly via the calendar then guests cannot see the chat.

2 Likes

That is correct, ideally don’t use channels but if the OP is a cadet they probably can’t do much about it.

I have run sessions where I’ve said email any questions to the Squadron generic email - I just have it open in another window. Might work?