Cadet Forces Warrant

Have you got your frame ready?

Not quite… Walls ready though

If it’s the same quality as the CFC ones… I would be preparing a space in a dusty drawer instead.

I’ll let you know when I get mine

1 Like

Maybe the CCF get different quality ones from the ATC. Other than the fact the counter signatures could be better (and those are used across the board on current commissions) the quality seemed good. Either that or the VR ones were on amazing quality paper, and if so I can understand cutting costs by changing the paper used for commissions.

Vellum and gold leaf probably…

Probably got the crayola out and did their own ones :wink:

2 Likes

The poorest aspect of the CFC scroll is the low quality, pixelated, artefact-littered signatures.
That’s frankly unforgivable, because it would have been so easy to do it well.

I rather anticipate that the Warrants will be of similar quality.

1 Like

But that is common to all commissions at the moment, not just the CFC

Did you not copy the Pic for future evidence …

when it finaly appears i’ll have to find a wall to put it on,

I know plenty that are in peoples down stairs loos.

Downstairs Loo you say… theres no room in there as the walss in there are already full with with military certs etc…only place the Household CO will let me keep that stuff these days.

1 Like

Had the warrants scrolls arrive for my two WOs last week. They look worse than the CFC ones. They’re all black and white and look like when you’ve photocopied and photocopied a document over and over and over, really blurry.

Doesnt sound good, why if they are going to do these things cant they get them right…after all its only a few pennies…

Oh wow! Have they started arriving?!

Are they coming to Squadrons or going direct do you know?

As rubbish as are reported to look, it’ll be nice to have something to indicate the achievement of gaining WO…

Perhaps I’ll start a side-line business reprinting decent versions… :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol hence my possible beer with my repro bod.

:frowning_face:

They came to me as OC Sqn via WHQ post rather than direct to the named WO.

1 Like

They look like this. Apologies for the poor lighting, and the thing wouldn’t stay flat! :grin:

1 Like