Blue Leadership Badge - Theory Test

Hi all,

The blue badge logbook and Blue Leadership Badge Briefing Note both make reference to a theory test to be completed as part of the blue badge syllabus. Does anyone have a link to this test as I can’t find it anywhere on sharepoint?

Any help appreciated!

Hi there,

We enquired on this and found that there is no theory test you just need to give them the standard SMEAC presentation. The Practical test is all they need for the badge

Blue Leadership Badge. Where can I find course syllabus? Have asked at Unit, but don’t get a reply :frowning:

It is all here on SharePoint.

1 Like

Many thanks, can’t access SharePoint, but have asked TO [again] with above info :wink:

anyone heard or seen the Bronze, Silver and Gold criteria that was supposed to be released by now?

Gold is ACLC or JL, that much I know. Bronze & silver, no idea.

My wing have been asked to deliver the syllabus for this, but as always it has been delayed.

I updated the blue badge syllabus stuff a while back to make it more consistent and easier to deliver.
All the resources can be found here:

https://aircadetcentral.net/acc-drive/?drawer=TRAINING*Leadership

Today I have uploaded a SMEAC briefing video me and some of my staff produced on a recent Summer camp and a SMEAC brief presentations, which offers improvements on the HQAC one (and contains cartoons!). There are two versions of the presentation in the folder, one with the video embedded, and one without (which is a smaller file size).

2 Likes

I like it, although I would take issue with the statement that the Execution part is the most important - in general the mission should really be the key bit.

1 Like

How many practical tests do you need to do?

You need to pass two practical assesments (you can take as many attempts as you need).

Kent Wing have run Bronze and Silver Leadership courses, so it might be worth asking them?