Blue and Bronze Leadership Badge?

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information on the blue leadership badge - what it will consist of, who can run it, etc.

Trying to get ahead of the curve with next years planning and make sure the ILM stuff we are doing ticks the right boxes for the blue and/or bronze badge.

1 Like

Don’t be silly, they’ve made a Poster at HQAC they haven’t actually done anything else or briefed anyone yet. It only goes live on the first January!

1 Like

You must be in dreamland :laughing:

HQAC have released a poster of some new badges, what makes you think anyone knows how to achieve them!

I know how the new Shooting Badges will look because of the Project link posted in the thread about the new syllabus. I have started my 2017 planning process by clutching at straws and hoping it will be published in time, otherwise I will fall back onto the current syllabus.

At a guess, I think the Blue & Bronze may relate to JNCO & SNCO with Silver being ACLC, and Gold JL. However this guess is as good as anybody’s.

So I was told by TG1, the Blue Leadership badge will be running a couple of SMEAC exercises…

So would we just be able to give it to them, or, will we need a week for a TtT course for staff to be able to run a 3 weekend course for staff so they are qualified to run things, followed by 2 weekends for cadets with 9 sheets of paper and 7 people to sign it off?

If we have a clue as to what all these things will need by the end of 2018 HQAC will be ahead of their usual timeframe for doing things. I can several RTO meetings at HQAC being required to decide on the font of the instructions.

1 Like