Bader Sharepoint

Our IT boss aren’t. So they don’t. They do however work silly hours overnight when something goes horribly wrong. Overtime I expect but nothing else other than a horrible migraine the following day.

I would do and actually do do that sort of thing. Reducing the impact of any required outage is important and where that cannot be achieved using redundant systems (masking the actual outage of the component) it is best done out of hours.

Whether I choose to claim overtime or not depends on the level to which I’ve scheduled or planned it. TOIL doesn’t exist in my environment.

It wasn’t planned - the original change (which did happen overnight) was, this is to rectify an unforeseen fault.

Welcome Back SharePoint 2013 :smiley:

What a horrible looking interface.
Put back the frames so it is easier on the eye.

Wot he said. In fact I think the whole CSS needs work as search results seem to be jammed into a narrow column.
At least they haven’t lost the search bar this time.

There’s a note on the helpdesk saying the theme and style will change in the new year.

I can’t get into Sharepoint at all - any else having problems?

No problems here - check you aren’t using an obsolete shortcut.
https://sharepoint.bader.mod.uk/

Thanks - Bader Support gave me the tools to fix it (clear cache) - now working just fine

Recycling this topic rather than creating a new one.

At the risk of this being a stupid question: is there a reason why TG Form 12 isn’t listed in the Forms Index Document or stored in the Forms Directory?

What is TG 12?

Could be an iHub upload error

My guess is that it is a form that become obsolete so now doesn’t exists. I personally can’t ever recall what a TG 12 was…

I’ve been told to use this week by my OC :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:

(it’s the MOI assessment form). ACTO22 contains a link to it

The new one is linked to from Training Hub -> Cadet Training Portal -> Methods of Instruction.

Link

It’s also on Ultifail under “New MoI Course 2019”

1 Like

Nothing links together on sharepoint anymore and the references between docs are all bust…

ACO appears all over the show and VRT is still commonly referenced.

Have people not learnt this yet?

1 Like