Bader on Ipad

Hi all I am trying to add my bader account to my ipad and am not having much luck any ideas

What do you mean by “add it to”?

Are you trying to get it to remember your username and password? Or are you just trying to access it from the start?

I’m assuming you’re talking about email? If so:

What you need to add is a Microsoft Exchange Active Sync Account, not just any old POP/IMAP account. I do not have an iPad, so I don’t know exactly where you’ll find the ability to add one of these, but the option is there somewhere.

When you are asked for Domain\username, you should input ACO(your email account minus the @aircadets.org). For example, If you were OC of 999 squadron, you’d put ACO\oc.999

Password is your password for that account, when Bader regularly asks you to change your password, you must remember to edit this account on your iPad, or else you won’t receive emails. Exchange server is mail.aircadets.org

The Bader team have also enforced that any device connecting to a Bader account must have a decent level of security on their device. You must have a PIN to unlock your iPad.

Hope this helps!

Works perfectly on Outlook for Mac. Why this information isn’t on the policy document on this subject on Sharepoint is beyond me. (Otherwise it’s a really practical document.)

The document is on the Help knowledge base, how to set up mail on mobile devices.

It is a step by step for general set up.

Its not specific to individual devices, but is a good overview.