Do my twin tailpipes now distinguish me? <3

I don’t know. It’s canard.

1 Like

We seem to have had a recent influx of new members. I just want to resurrect this thread and remind people that it’s a lot easier to follow your posts, if you have an individual avatar/profile pic!

1 Like

Do you remember back in the day when everyone used to have there little customised signature bars

5 Likes

Giving this one another friendly bump for people as we’re seeing more generic avatars again.

If anyone needs help then stick it in this thread.

You can also enable signature blocks if you wish so that (on desktop view) you can view and display a custom signature banner at the bottom of your posts.

2 Likes

Hmmm, who said that it is from his / her sqn?? :wink: Bluff or double-bluff? :laughing:

Or, stitching up someone else… :smiling_imp:

I’m a trend setter - real name and real pic :smirk:

1 Like

Ok then, I might have to put my real name up…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It does make me chuckle when I get an email of I’ve seen you mention something on ACC…

1 Like

Is this better?

EDIT. The badge blocks part of the J :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

A little. It complies with the letter of the suggestion if not the spirit…

7 Likes

Oops… Sorry!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@bob1 and @Bob2 can you set up avatars please, it’s so hard to track which Bob I agree / disagree with more!

1 Like

One should clearly have Sideshow Bob, the other Spongebob

3 Likes

I recommend them both having a small image of the words “your uncle”.

1 Like

Roger, will change it shortly.

Edit: Any better?

9 Likes

Maybe I should start a competition and change my avatar on Bader too and see who can find me first.

8 Likes

Sounds like a mystery level on crystal maze

Is this better?

I was really tempted to change it to sideshow Bob the same as @bob1 but not sure that would have helped :joy:

6 Likes

This would of been better

http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_160523192458-10-netflix-amazon-hulu-itunes-june

2 Likes