Atc at murryfeild

Holding flags etc- top task, well done to whoever sorted that!!

[quote=“asqncdr” post=5117]Holding flags etc- top task, well done to whoever sorted that!![/quote]It is a regular gig for them. Very high-profile but I’m not sure how much their involvement is actually announced as I’ve never been to a game :slight_smile:

They do get a mention on the tannoy system and I’m sure they also get a mention in the match programme.

When my brother-in-law gets his international call up for the Scotland team he often gets his photo taken with the cadets :worthy:

There was an email a long while back (possibly Rgn, more likely Wg) inviting Sqns to take part. My reminder of that was a call to me whilst I was in the kitchen (from wilf_san junior, watching tv)

wilf_san

ps did you get my PM abz? Unsure if it sent ok

Yep… Got your PM …will send “item” soon :wink:

It was originally my Sqn (2535 Livingston) who did it, our ex FS(ATC) got a hold of them and they have taken us ever since! Sometimes other Sqns in SESW got involved but it was mostly us until the FS moved to 2463 Sqn to be OC. We still get to go, but places are now spread out across our 2 sqns and others in the Wing. I’ve been about 20 times and National Standard Bearer for Scotland against France 2 seasons ago! Was/is amazing! Two did it for a game and Princess Anne came down to speak to the players, and ended up speaking to the 2 Cadets as well!

I was hoping to find a topic on this, didnt want to start one. But working there too it was good to see a big presence and they all did great.

Was fantastic to see. Great effort by all.