Any work experience advice/ possible placements?

I have recently been searching for some military work experience , however I have been out of luck for the most part. I have had a placement with the army which annoyingly fell through recently and I’m desperately trying to find a placement. I was wondering if anyone on here knows where to find a placement for either 10-14 th of July or I can even do early next year. I am currently year 10 (15 years old) and I am living in the North West.
I know it’s difficult to organise but it would really helpful if I could get any information on the matter.
Tom Roberts

1 Like

Speak to your local RAF/Armed Forces Careers Office. They set up quite a few of these things and, if they can’t directly, then they might be able to tell you who to talk to.

1 Like

Pretty much this. You need people with good connections, and you’ll find them at the careers office. The other option of course is speaking to as many CFAV/family friends/friends of friends parents/teachers etc to see what connections they have within the MOD, and you might just get lucky. These things are very much who you know, not what you know!