Always proof read what you right!

1 Like

Do you mean proof read what you ā€˜writeā€™?

2 Likes

I think that might have been the joke.

Are you OK @Turbo ? Creating new threads just to call out the commandant isnā€™t really suggesting youā€™re wellā€¦

Yeah, thought I was missing the sarcasm in the post, just seems a little strange opening posts about spelling and grammar on the commandants twitter.

1 Like

It does make me concerned for someoneā€™s health and wellbeing when they put so much energy into denigrating others.

1 Like

Attenshun to detail - especially for the ā€œCEOā€ of an organisation. :wink:

I mean, whatā€™s the worse that could happen if you donā€™t check your workā€¦ā€¦itā€™s not like gliding could be paused for over 4 years, or anything like that!

I thought it was a coded message from Special K to Vorders to execute order 66ā€¦.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to hear that nickname more and more often at Wing and Regional level.

1 Like

And especially at QAIC graduation dinners :rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just started watching Ted Lasso, nicknames can go both ways in sentiment without changing & can become terms of endearmentšŸ˜œ

[quote=ā€œJoeBloggs, post:10, topic:12530, full:trueā€

And especially at QAIC graduation dinners :rofl:
[/quote]
even more among last years Nijmegen marchers :joy:

Threats of disciplinary action if staff were seen at the muster carrying a certain box of cereals!

And yetā€¦ā€¦the pictures are being shared on OCā€™s WhatsApp groups :joy:

Considering inability to get breakfast at Halton, a healthy cereal option should have been commended! :wink: