Air Show RAs

I watched a couple of people tell him to thin out - so guess they thought exactly that!

2 Likes

North Region website has a number of examples - none for Air Show, mind, but maybe you could adapt the museum visit RA?

Risk Assessments

But on who’s authority was he acting RC W&W?

No idea - was RC Wales and West responsible for all Air Cadets attending the show whether they were W&W or not? Can’t imagine that would be the case.

Johnny Staish appeared to be being weary about the ACO contingent. (Specifying what uniform codes etc) so I would be surprised if he was involved.

thanks, will take a look

ah right well for my latest one i included
Security of Cadets - persons with ill intent - walk around in groups/Cadets not in uniform*
Security of Cadets - suspect packages - report to Airshow staff
Security of Cadets - Airshow actions - leave to Airshow Staff
Security of Cadets - evacuation of site - follow instructions of Airshow Staff and if possible go to the group agreed RV point
Weather - exposure to the elements - Fill in as appropriate.

*this was at an event where i knew there would be Cadets on duty and didn’t see the benefit in confusing the blue footprint by having my lot attending alongside those working.
it was a day out and there was no benefit to attend in uniform (ie not like RIAT/Cosford and Cadets can get certain access vs civilians) - covers leary men who like kids and anti military groups who don’t like uniforms and see Cadets as a target.