Aerospace camp 2018, is it worth it?

Conflicted between whether the aerospace camp is worth going on or not. Can anyone tell me what activities you do? Also, what are the realistic chances of getting to fly? (in any aircraft.)

Most of the cadets (and staff) last year flew in something if they wanted to, mostly in a visiting Chinook, but there was also some gliding going on too. Athough more are going this year there will be more flying made available

They had various levels of comms badges, ATC simulations, PTT sessions, drone flying and STEM projects running at Syerston, with visits to nearby stations to see what they did (Scampton, Waddington, NATS at Swanwick, Coningsby I think.). there were other side-activities too.

It was all very much aviation and engineering based and not every person did every single thing. Cadets are asked to give an idea of what they want to achieve at the camp and the admin team juggle it to try and make it work for everybody.

The 2018 camp will be a flagship event supported by RAF100. It is probably worth considering.

what is the alternative??
if it is a case of going or not…go.
if it is a case of going to one camp over the other…what is the other camp?
If it is case of Aerospace other another opportunity…what is it?

if it is just a case of going or not…why question it? best way to find out is to go

One of my cadets went to last year’s camp and loved it. He’s very keen on aviation, so it ticked all the right boxes for him.I know he came back with a couple of badges and definitely went flying in something.