Aeromobilty

Has one seen this yet?

https://www.g109able.org/share-your-v-files

That’s just rubbing salt in the wounds

2 Likes

I was thinking that’s probably going to just result in a fair amount of sour grapes being sent their way

1 Like

Maybe.

In fairness to them there was an opportunity and they took it. If it wasn’t them it would be someone else and at least they have a cause.

I would be surprised if they weren’t aware of the contentiousness of this though… or maybe they are genuinely oblivious.

Maybe it’s a way of Aerobility confronting the issue and trying to make the best of it.

Maybe they don’t care - and think the one or two positive comments they might get will further the cause in the whole - the only people that will be cross about it are already cross, so what’s to lose?

1 Like

Hmmm, all good for them, but the history & circumstances have a big fishy smell.

Huge grant, ability to finance what was not possible for RAFAC, no wonder people are unhappy - me included.

1 Like

Oh I agree. It’s not good… but if they hadn’t have picked them up the RAFAC for sure weren’t keeping them… so I think it may be a little unfair to harbour ill will against them…

Unless it turns out a decision maker is involved in both organisations, for example, and I don’t think that anyone is guilty of that.