Hello from 2527

Just a quick hello to a new user from Lawnswood. Appart from @Teflon is everyone else here good people? :wink:

2 Likes

I am the resident gobturd. I like rum, and dislike officers.

Pull up a sandbag, swing the lantern.

2 Likes

Heā€™s right - he is a gobturd. I donā€™t like rum, I like brandy and dislike Warrant Officers.

Pull up a landmine. Iā€™m already sat on Scrinson. Bring an electric lamp.

2 Likes

I like all alcohol and dislike most people. Go find your own sandbag. Unless youā€™re buying.

2 Likes

I also like rum, but I have nothing against officersā€¦

Iā€™m not a fan of brandy, I like Warrant Officers if you can extract their sticks from their buttsā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m a Cognac type, and like most people unless they give me a reason not to.

Sit upon the Chesterfield and I shall have my man light the chandelier.

2 Likes

Fortunately we have something called electricity in the officers mess so thereā€™s no need for candles.

I can be found draped over the chaise Longue sipping Earl grey tea in the Anti room.

I like rum too, and Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the majority of people who be given a dose of lead aspirin.

Youā€™ll find be sat at the corner of the Mess bar with all the glasses, pull up a chair and bring a full bottle with you!

1 Like

I dislike booze, loathe people, and generally take the view that red faced shouty men have rather less wit, and a great deal less importance, than the sheep on my farm.

Sheep, it should be noted, are the (second) most paralysingly stupid creatures ever to evolve past a single cell.

My wife is a 9/10 brunette, sheā€™s 5ā€™ 10, size 12 and 34DD.

Our mortgage is paid off and I can lick my eyebrows - in case youā€™re wonderingā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a crate of wobbly knocking about still if anybody fancies a pint or 4?

Iā€™ve also stopped going to the Officers Mess. I have a shed in the garden with an honesty bar. All are welcome. Except OC 2FTS; I still havenā€™t forgiven him for getting Marksman sacked.

7 Likes

So as well as making my Sheep look like Einstein, heā€™s also an utter lady garden?

Excellent - when is his appointment as CAC being announced?

2 Likes

The day before all staff submit resignations?

I like 34DD.

In case youā€™re wonderingā€¦

2 Likes

Did you have to just as I was taking a mouthfull of my PG Tips?..:joy:

1 Like

A little bourgeois though, donā€™t you think?

I second this motion.

1 Like

I call Walt - itā€™s ā€œOfficersā€™ Mess.ā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Anteroom please - maybe you peered through a window once? :wink:

ā€¦& puts too much salt on the breakfast poached eggs! :japanese_goblin:

Photos please, weā€™ll be the judge!