ACP Knowledge Required for Promotion to Corporal

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how and where I can get a hold of all of the Acp (Air cadet publications) as I am needed to study up on as a staff cadet that might get promoted to cpl.
And yes I could just search on the Internet but I would like to look at all of them at the same time on one website.

Many thanks
From Cdt East Sussex

I’ve tried to simplify your title.

I guess you are a current Staff Cadet, applying for promotion? Is there anything in particular that you have been told you need to learn?

The two places to look for stuff would be on Ultilearn and Sharepoint - your staff should let you have access to the latter if you don’t already have it.

You should be looking to have knowledge of (as a basic list):

ACP 4
AP818
AP1358C

Does anyone know if ACP 48 has been superseded yet? If not then that’s JNCO Guidance notes which will help you learn about the role.

That’s the generic requirement I would ask of a Staff Cadet Corporal, so start there and add in anything that your Sqn have requested you know or anything specific to any roles and skills you have.

1 Like

Thank you I did not know about barber until now thanks. And if I do needed anything I will Ps you on This message.

ACP48 is still ‘current’…

Start with two pubs that aren’t actually ACPs - AP818 and AP1358C. Check out ACP 1, 2 and 4 as well.

Two pubs? Are you suggesting they get the OC drunk? :joy:

2 Likes

Backup plan

4 Likes

When there is a need and the OC shares the credentials