ACP 1358 - New Dress Regs

Vertical, rather than clinging on at a jaunty angle

2 Likes

If they’re not jaunty, are you even trying?

7 Likes

Accidentally? Thought that was a thing now :smiley:

Close, it’s Warhammer 40k

The way that looks like some weird Elf on the Shelf stuff…

340px-Chief_Petty_Officer_Nick_Scheck_stands_in_front_of_Coast_Guard_Recruiting_Office_Atlantic_City,_New_Jersey

Dick Winters disagrees:

It looks like it’s made out of Velour.

Zap Brannigan likes this.

For some reason about 40% of my tick-tock feed at the moment is Warhammer painting tutorials.

The rest as usual is Formula 1 and Simpsons clips.

1 Like

V2 is up by the way

2 Likes

Does anybody have a non-onedrive version, ie a PDF?

I don’t have access to sharepoint unfortunately

TIA

Key takeaway is to stop wearing “RAF identity patch” in DPM (if anyone still wears DPM), updated to cover the new flying badges, and the new TRF.

How exactly would you like a copy? posted by the Royal Mail? :thinking:

1 Like

Only if you double envelope it.

2 Likes

Sorry, as in not on sharepoint

Could have been a good time to mention about the crown changes from Imperial to Tudor and eventual transition?

Not just get a copy out for just the TRF bits

2 Likes

I asked about new rank slides, cap badges, etc, in stores a few weeks ago. I was told it would be 3 to 5 years (as they passed me an SD cap dated March 2023, with the St Edward’s crown still on it!)

1 Like

https://rafac.sharepoint.com/sites/interim/SouthWestRegion/HampsIOWWing/Lists/HIOW%20Wing%20Mail%20Drop%20%202022%20Update/DispForm.aspx?ID=418

I think that is the first time we’ve seen that the AIR CADETS and ROYAL AIR FORCE badges worn on CS95 are also to be removed? Was that in the earlier logs updates?

No, it definitely wasn’t removed previously. V1 of ACP 1358 absolutely says to put those badges on DPM CS95.

1 Like

I get the removal of the RAF one, but what’s the issue with the AIR CADETS one?

We’ve run out of them?

1 Like