ACO Indemnity Insurance, Paintballing

So in ACP 300 it says Paintballing is permitted at targets only.

Has anyone ever had any experience of running this? How would it work? Presumably the paintball site staff would have to run it?

ii’d be interesting to know what it would achieve that other avenues of shooting readily available (for free) would not short of not needing the training…

Reading some of stuff on sharepoint, it seems as though other wings have run ranges of paintball where the shooters move along a linear course and shoot targets,sounded cool.

I have seen it with CCF army where they go through a section of land engaging targets as they move through. Quite good fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s to get around the Army/Army Reserve who quite often provide these sorts of activities to cadets as part of their engagement platform. I’ve also heard of CCF’s doing a walk down range with paintballing too (I think it was also sponsored by Army).

ACF did have at one point and may still have blow up paintball ranges that they take to public events. Though I dont think they have a big supply of paint balls as they ran out after an hour. For the next 4 hours they just stood next to a bouncy castle.

Don’t mention B***** C*****s!

Must be something a county bought. I have never seen such a beast.