ACLO Email

Is there a generic email format for ACLOs? Guessing ACLO-STATION@mod.uk or the like?

Under Dii, there certainly used to be, but with the change of IT systems which is (cough) going through (cough), it may not be the case.

As PN states. Dii emails used to be role specific so if you moved and someone took over your role they would receive the appropriate emails.

Now with the change over to MODnet, emails are specific to that individual which, IMO, is just asking for issues.

You’d be much better picking up the phone!!

Some significant issues have been flagged which is why the introduction of the new system may well have, um, slowed down… As reported in the Times a couple of weeks ago.

I agree with Scrounger, picking up the phone is the best bet if you have a good number.

I was just wondering to be honest. I’ve not got anywhere specific in mind and certainly don’t have any phone numbers yet!

Take a look at this link from BADER. Its the list of ACLO’s with contact numbers, E Mails and who the ACLO actually is. https://sharepoint.bader.mod.uk/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc=/ACO%20Document%20Library/Activities/ACLO%20Contact%20List/20131013%20-%20ACLO%20Contact%20List-u.xlsx&action=default
However with the advent of ModNet some of the E Mails have probably changed … however now that the ModNet rollout has ground to a halt … again … some of them may still work. But give them a ring anyway, its always good to talk !!

Emails have changed for those units gone across to MODNET.

Some of the names mentioned are no longer part of the ACLO teams, so there is a very good chance that the phone numbers are wrong as well as they would be assigned to individuals and not a position.

On a more positive note … it better than nothing !!!

I think STN-ACLO_multiuser@mod.uk was the format under DII, with STN being the three-letter code of the station (I may be wrong re the hypens/underscores though, so if it bounces then try re-arranging those first).