AAAAAAAHHHHH! What is the latest version number for AP1358c PLEASE! (and have you got a copy)

Seems that ACO SNCOs have almost got off lightly - the doc seems to suggest that in the regular/reserve RAF the mudguards may only be worn until promotion.

Does seem overly precious, as per my point about commando/para quals.

Are you able to share?[/quote]
PM sent.[/quote] Me too please

Are you able to share?[/quote]
PM sent.[/quote] Me too please[/quote]

And me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CIs wearing berets is asking for trouble…

Only on a Skill At Arms Instructor Course, which means when I’m on the range I’ll still be wearing my suitable civilian attire

CIs wearing uniform is trouble…

how do we supply them?

as they are not scaled for uniform how do we order it from parent stations?

In reality we use Sqn stock but as we all know we can’t get CS95 from the MOD any more, there is none left. there are units struggling to supply No3 uniform to the Cadets so hard to justify for Staff…thank goodness it is simply “may” and not “must”

Talk to your local ACF and CCF units. They might have a ton and a half of surplus CS95.

[quote=“steve679” post=24707]CIs wearing uniform is trouble…
how do we supply them?[/quote]
Same way you supply cadets - they either get some that you have as PWS or they go and buy it.
It doesn’t need to be CS95; they can wear PCS instead.

Still not on UltiLearn have we reverted back to it being on SharePoint.

At least with UltiFail you could share the AP with a public link for the NCOs

Thought CIs has their own uniform. Polo shirt and jumper or are we talking in the context of greens??

Greens and, occasionally, as members of a band.
(despite there being a paragraph that states “no no no, never!”)

Hi all, can someone please up load a copy of the latest AP1358c please, I do not have access to Ultilearn. Thanks.

https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_download.php?id=675296082603011&eid=ASsq05tQV-Mxp2h2respZoEx-1E4mvrvARdrsYoq2OU53qxMnHlDMhe0x4Lg5s2v9EU&ext=1431468358&hash=ASvVfShUXckgsFNU

It’s on Facebook group; you know you’ve been an air cadet too long when" in their files.

[quote=“jlindley198” post=24897]https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_download.php?id=675296082603011&eid=ASsq05tQV-Mxp2h2respZoEx-1E4mvrvARdrsYoq2OU53qxMnHlDMhe0x4Lg5s2v9EU&ext=1431468358&hash=ASvVfShUXckgsFNU

It’s on Facebook group; you know you’ve been an air cadet too long when" in their files.[/quote]

On Facebook? So much for Restricted eh?

[quote=“Baldrick” post=24900][quote=“jlindley198” post=24897]https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_download.php?id=675296082603011&eid=ASsq05tQV-Mxp2h2respZoEx-1E4mvrvARdrsYoq2OU53qxMnHlDMhe0x4Lg5s2v9EU&ext=1431468358&hash=ASvVfShUXckgsFNU

It’s on Facebook group; you know you’ve been an air cadet too long when" in their files.[/quote]

On Facebook? So much for Restricted eh?[/quote] its not a restricted document (not that restricted exists anymore)… in fact it has no protective marking on it

And indeed the old version was (presumably still is?) publicly accessible through the Ultilearn site (no log in required).

Fair enough, How has the update gone down on there? (I don’t look at that page, it’s 10 times worse than this place used to be at our absolute worst. (I think this forum has matured greatly, perhaps because those debates have moved to Facebook, or because there are less arguments to be had now the rules are so much clearer.)

And now that the membership here is tiny compared to the good old days when we used to have the ACC Fest etc

the only real comments i saw were
"where do i find the new AP1358"

lots of repeat “oh look out you have to do X now…” which was always the case in 1.06 or previous (ie black text)
or comments about MTP sleeves