2FTS Update

I thought that was Gordon Moulds’ baby - he always spoke like it was his bright idea. devised because he was an impatient SI back in the day. The RACs alone are fine but the whole concept of coincident activities was very far from the mark.

I am sure the various aviation elements, also quite wide of the mark, were down to JM.

This has to be a concern, given the tendency to try and fit a ¾ inch bolt in a ¼ inch hole, when it comes to Air Cadets.
What we need is someone with pragmatic common sense approach not a blinkered RAF only empire builder. But I may as well be wishing for winning the lottery 3 weeks on the bounce as the only winner.

There is also a concern someone lets Middleton become something in the ATC/RAFAC, so he can keep tinkering and messing things up. I get the impression he’s one of these blokes whose wife rules the roost and when he’s let loose he can’t handle the freedom and is complete git to compensate. We had a manager like that and to see him when his wife was around, was quite funny.

MIddleton when he was RC(N) seemed always to be in the thick of it, so I assumed he was given it to do. As such he looked after himself and nuts to everyone else. Another half-arsed job.

Captain Henry Povey…