Sqn Equipment

I found them on eBay. When I went to pick them up I turned them on and tested them before taking them away to ensure they were working. Hardest part is finding ones cheap enough near enough to collect! Because they are so large (and in some cases heavy) not many people offer delivery.

They are so much brighter and more useful than a projector. We would never go back!

My squadron had all those things through excellent CWC support and then the staff left and we ended up with just a DofE capability and even that required staff to be brought in. They kept the lid on having to ‘rescue’ cadets who were supposedly under the leadership of an expert.

Whilst Cadets are eager to go through the DofE experience, the ATC is about so much more, we had the potential and it was all taken away and not by the pandemic.

Cadets are entitled to a better deal and I feel sure that proposals are presented to the Civcom will get supported.

Bear in mind that funds may have stalled over the lockdown, so if there was not much in reserve in early 2020, you will need to commit to some serious fundraising, unless the GPF is prepared to cough up.