RAFA Fundraising Event

Hi all, as I’m sure you’re aware, 2020 marks the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Britain, and as with every year, the Royal Air Forces Association is holding a Wings Appeal/Collection. Unfortunately, due to COVID, the RAFA isn’t able to carry out the same fundraising as it normally would, so to help raise some considerable funds for the RAFA, with their support I’ll be completing my first 100-mile bike ride, visiting several key Battle of Britain Sites (such as RAF Kenley, Biggin Hill Memorial Museum, The Royal Air Force Museum, London, Imperial War Museum Duxford and many more!)

Not only will this be my first 100-mile bike ride, but I’ll also be carrying it out whilst wearing full MTP! My aim is to raise £80 for every mile ridden, which is where I require your support! If you’re able to donate, however big or small, it’d be massively appreciated, but if you can’t, a quick share would help us raise awareness for a fantastic cause, so please do what you can to help!

The Royal Air Forces Association supports the Royal Air Force family, which includes the Royal Air Force Air Cadets and veterans amongst so many other people. In some way or another, the RAFA supports something that has made an amazing impact on your life, so let’s take this as an opportunity to show our gratitude for everything they do!

2 Likes

A quick update, for all those that want to follow the event as it happens, here’s the link to the Facebook Page!