OASC...could it be more volunteer friendly?

I have always found him very helpful in what little discussions I had with him…

If anyone on high is watching at times it would be good if they would interact a bit more with us :grin:

Ooh, I’d be cautious with that. I am pretty sure that they would be set upon by needy people expecting answers and the “anonymity” of this forum would not encourage the decorum and social respect that you would expect in face-to-face conversations or even on the Sharepoint forum.

While I have reservations about direct engagement here, I do encourage The Management (or their minions) to keep an eye on the chatter here. It is a window to the realistic views of a range of people across the corps and, if you can be bothered to sift out the whinging, can highlight areas of genuine concern or confusion.

1 Like

That is a fare comment.
I just feel sometimes the senior management (of all companies and organisations) are so detached they need to understand the feelings from those who do the work and maybe discuss matters on a personal scale changes and what’s happening.

Interesting about date changes - so what exactly happened with yours then?

I suspect, as often happens in this organisation, someone somewhere (no idea who of course, but @Jankers might be able to make a guess) was blaming others for their badmin rather than sucking it up and admitting they ballsed up.

I also suspect the RC(N) will now be emailing said person/team to have a word regarding integrity. Or at least i hope he is!

I really REALLY hope so

You know what I think, I’ve been proposing a ‘Joint Cadet Force’ for years…

2 Likes

RC(N) has been more than helpful with the situation, I’m glad he was open and spoke to me via email. I’m not sure what has went wrong with my dates but no point crying over spilt milk.

Also, it may be time for me to create a new identity on here. :joy:

2 Likes