No.3A Did anyone proof read this?

Well the D&C Camp 2019 polos have been announced.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=113229630026174&id=100208764661594&sfnsn=mo

Looks like they’ve followed 3a…wonder if the badge has been through the herald process though :wink:

They haven’t.
Quelle Surprise!

There should be a RAFAC logo on the left breast or sleeve.
The D&C badge is an example of “formation insignia” and belongs on the right breast or sleeve.

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised!

I dare say that it’s possible that the order for shirts had already been made by the time the new version of 1358 was released… But even if that were the case I think it likely that someone could have been given a heads-up about the upcoming change to regulations so that they might design the shirts accordingly.

I think the most likely reason is good old “bad comms”.

Although, do we know if these are going to be worn as part of 3A?

A fair point…

Though, given that’s what they’ve done every year thus far I think we can make a safe bet.

Fair enough, all the pictures I’d seen before they were in normal greens so made an assumption these were civvy tops

Last year (at least) there was only one occasion that I can remember, the sunset parade, when we were in 3a. They’d get a bit smelly if they were worn all the time, especially with last year’s heat.

All that these examples have shown, is that the standard composition of unit polo shirts doesn’t look like what the regs want. I don’t like what the regs want shirts to look like, as I think two badges on the chest would look silly. Unit on left breast, organisation on the sleeves is far superior. So let’s just rewrite the regs to match what we actually do. Again.

6 Likes

Just shared this here

1 Like

I Like It! /s

https://maxxingtee.net/product/ddc-np0026/

Being picky… Isn’t that the wrong flag on the right sleeve :face_with_monocle:

It would look good as a football kit to be fair

I’d say more of a rugby kit…

That aside, should we rename the group Pineapple Joe’s? There’s more of ol’ Joe on there than anyone else…