HQ CCF(RAF) Conference

Hi all,
Some of you lot on here know me, some do not. I am Ex TEST SNCO, was last Regular Sgt in East X post. Now Asst SSI at a school. So still have a finger in the pie. Collectively, if you are unhappy with a TEST Senior have the integrity by speaking to them. Many Sections get great value from TEST Seniors. Many work all week doing core task of TEST, then assist on weekend field camps, which is not part of the TOR’s, but do it so Cdt’s get the best experience that can be provided. Bobthebuilder, you sound very frustrated. However, I will guarantee areas of your admin will not be perfect. I would be interested in your trg prg, i.e how long is allocated for Wpn Trg and WHT’s, how Pt 2 and Advanced Trg is conducted. Do you use Bader. Staff levels to Cdt strength etc. Luckily I do not bow to rank now I’m out and have the luxury of speaking the truth. If you cannot work within the “Team” find a different school activity to attend. Nothing worse than having a commissioned teacher thinking they know how the Parent service works just because they did a 1 week knife and fork course. As an Ex Techie I cannot bring myself to big up the “Rocks”, I know some of them from when we were all regular seniors and they are happy to help, but disrespect them at your peril. Respect is earnt not commanded. I love being a civvie amongst plastic Rodney’s… light blue touch paper and run…

1 Like

Never stopped you when you were in :thinking:, at least you are as open and honest as ever. But your comments are true.