Geeky photo thread

A thread for any vaguely relevant interesting, geeky, or nerdy photos :nerd_face: :camera_flash:

I’ll start.

I wonder how old this sign is that I spotted at the weekend?!

8 Likes

Told the kids we had found the Monster House on a walk in the lakes early 2010’s

3 Likes

Made sushi. Outta Lego.

10 Likes

I’m a band geek at heart…
10 points for who can guess the band

2 Likes

Also gothic bubbles

31 posts were split to a new topic: Numismatics (Medal Collecting apparently?)

From my old life as a Bar Manager on Cruise ships… this was just stocking up the pool… on a 7 day cruise we would probably do 2x large ‘top ups’

And I would have 16 bars to ensure were fully stocked up… and that was one of the small ships!

:heart_eyes: :tropical_drink: :beers:

1 Like

Hope the Safety Officer or worse didn’t see that hydrant and extinguisher blocked! :wink:

4 Likes

I would have told them to help get the stuff up to the pool deck!!

Haha… o now I’m reminiscing… and I’ve noticed there are far too many old photos of potential USPH findings in my camera roll :sweat_smile: I’m quite annoyed I never took up the various offers to go have a look around the engines… too busy going scuba diving!

Google has been useless.

1 Like

Steps?

2 Likes

You got me

ELO …

Geeky answer - post 1964 - prior to that, lots of different ministries.

2 Likes

Love a decent castle

6 Likes

Arundel?

Yeah love the walks around the streams there… Also boss lady has a desire to move here that I’m managing to keep a lid on for now as it would be a huge commute to work

Castle in Vilnius - never actually captured!

3 Likes

That should be more specific… as there are those like me who are Lambretta through and through and would never touch a Vespa

Im a sucker for a ‘Door’… yes you read it correctly. I love a door that looks like it has stories to tell. I have them from all of my travels.

4 Likes