Dining In Night / Annual Formal Dinner

If you could send anything to emmadriver2000@gmail that would be smashing, cheers.

Big thanks lads for all your help, some great ideas that I’ll be sure to use. Very much appreciated. Wish me luck! :+1:

We encourage parents to attend. It is usually the cadets who are miss-informing their parents about this. WE sit parents and cadets far away from each other, the extra adults help subsidise cost for cadets too.

That I don’t hold with. The CWC should be subsidising cadets, not paying guests.
Let the guests have a cheaper night as I said the cost of a night like this isn’t just the ticket price it’s all the other bits that go with it, if nothing else taxis and over inflated drink prices.
I don’t go to dinners after attending two Wing ones ‘when I were a lad’ and the food was appalling and the venue had bar prices I think invented for the night, bearing in mind this was 23 years ago a round for 5 with nothing spectacular came to £26. I’d paid less in a pub in the West End of London for more people a few weeks beforehand.

Nobody seems to mind. It’s a night for the cadets more than anything. If guests want to come then great, they can pay the same as the staff. No one is forcing anyone else to come.