Demise of Dark-Blue Working Shirts: RAFAC options?

Time to go puprle and save money.

2 Likes

See my other thread on that issue. (Before PeP shouts ‘TOPIC’ at us)

1 Like

Been rumoured for years…

Would slash admin, with a single system slash FTRS seat warmers.

2 Likes

Turns out we are 84 posts in and it’s all rubbish.

Supply of working blue shirts are ok and there is sufficient stock for the foreseeable future.

Who wants to own up to asking the question?

Source?

Ask The Team on VoV

What’s the foreseeable future?

And is it true about the RAF getting rid of them?

Anyone know how you get on that from a mobile? Even if I’ve got the “desktop site” option ticked it tells me it’s not available on a mobile, never used to do that.

Naaa new sharepoint is the worst on mobile…even in desktop mode it doesn’t work

2 Likes

So are we done with dark blues or not?

Has anyone got any sort of source?

Fair enough. As long as it’s not just my technical incompetence.

If the rules are changed without notice, then HQAC should have to pay up for the associated costs.

Ah, the flying pig is airborne again! :wink:

It is totally unreasonable to tweak the “branding`” parameters & expect cadets / parents / sqns to stump up the costs.

1 Like

No working blues will keep on being supplied, source is RC (N) and someone else he asked.

1 Like

Teflon, Bob, how many of the ‘ftrs’ have you met or spoken to? You appear so jaundiced towards them. I’ve been away for a while but your rhetoric hasn’t changed…

4 Likes

Dealt with two at senior rank, neither by their actions have impressed me or others who have dealt with others at this rank.

issue MTP from central stores as required - it won’t be standard dress so keep a wing stock that can be issued. Remember, only required for actual fieldcraft. We already issue two set and force cadets to buy a third.

We don’t issue two sets though - we issue one set with two different shirts, which is a rather different thing.