Cadet Force Statistics 2020

Considering gender has been a published statistic in the cadet forces for years, is this actually an issue? Or is it just something you’ve made up?

2 Likes

There are far more interesting stats such as age and type of staff (as per the survey) rather than just something based on chromosomes, to understand things better.
I would have thought now ethnicity and sexuality would be much more important for govt depts. Just imagine white, male, heterosexual making up the largest ATC staffing group, not happy reading.

You never answered my question, i’ll just assume what you said is a teflonism.

3 Likes

I’ll bite…

Seriously? Following a resignation I no longer have a single female member of staff on my unit. Clearly I should have one, but at the moment I can’t run an overnight event (following f2f resumption) without support from Wg or another unit…

oh I completely agree on that front, it’s a very strange position that doesn’t make sense.

Believe me I know where you are coming from, I spent 5 years without a female on the staff list, but it didn’t affect things at the time. If I don’t see the one I have now I don’t care as long as she’s able to do activities and thankfully she’s not bothered about doing many things. The irony is when our kids were in primary school there wasn’t male member of staff the whole time our son was there. Every single school trip all female staff and no one batted an eyelid, try and something banal in the ATC no chance. Madness.

I agree with MVL was going to say the smae about registered Civ Com