Will of required solo to be awarded wings unfortunately. This is from ACTO 34.
CRITERIA FOR THE AWARD OF AIR CADET PILOT SCHEME WINGS
- In addition to those cadets who have successfully completed the Air Cadet Pilot Scheme (ACPS), cadets who have completed the following schemes may also be awarded and wear the ACPS wings:
a. Air League, Other Scholarships and Privately Funded Flying - provided that:
(1) The hours have been flown at a CAA approved flying school.
(2) The cadet has completed at least 12 hours.
(3) The flying school has confirmed that the cadet has achieved first solo.
- In all cases documentary evidence is required, eg photocopy relevant log book pages.