You know what really makes me laugh?

Couldn’t find this thread on the new forum, so I re-created it.

Anyway, North Korean officers make me laugh.

(yes, those are medals)

9 Likes

It’s the pearly kings of North Korea!

2 Likes

Thats some serious decoration! I thought no-one could fit more medals on a uniform than the US, what with their employee of the month medals etc.

1 Like

I can’t see a picture? :-S

1 Like

Ah…but I bet they aren’t QJL and QAIC.

In your face Kim Kim and Kim.

2 Likes

Its the latest NK body armour…anyone from the South tries to pop one and chances are they are going to hit a medal!

1 Like

[quote=“jacques” post=2662]Couldn’t find this thread on the new forum, so I re-created it.

Anyway, North Korean officers make me laugh.

(yes, those are medals)[/quote]

Ummm…these North Korean Officers aren’t really decorated to that extent…nor do they have nearly as many medals as this further version of the pic, sourced from fairly-close to the first-posted one, elsewhere on the net… :wink: [cough]Photoshop[/cough]

wilf_san

ps [size=1][cough]Photoshop[/cough][/size]

pps apologies, maybe the joke’s on me, perhaps everybody here knew that already :oops:

ppps I think I might be able to generate a version of the orginal…

pppps No prizes for guessing which country the likely-suspect ‘artist’ is from

1 Like

The arbitrary nature of so called karma.

Say something that the braying masses applaud and it goes up and if you dare say something that they don’t like, watch them plummet into the negative.

I think that Karma should be renamed “sheep” or “lemming” as they are the behaviours that seem to attract the positives. Not something I’ve ever been or likely to be accused of.

Are you ever happy?

Anyways I treat mine like a golf score, lower the better. Keep on haters :lol:

[quote=“sirvicalsmeer” post=3094]Are you ever happy?

Anyways I treat mine like a golf score, lower the better. Keep on haters :lol:[/quote]
I am happy as it shows that I am being true to myself.

Miserable git then?

[quote=“glass half empty 2” post=3088]The arbitrary nature of so called karma.

Say something that the braying masses applaud and it goes up and if you dare say something that they don’t like, watch them plummet into the negative.

I think that Karma should be renamed “sheep” or “lemming” as they are the behaviours that seem to attract the positives. Not something I’ve ever been or likely to be accused of.[/quote]Or, to put it a simpler way: say something that people agree with and it goes up, say something that people disagree with and it goes down.

Isn’t that the point?

Apparently Findus are releasing a new line of products … Champion Lasgane Sauce (older ones will know the tune and the relevance)

There will be 26 varieties in the range.

Cam and concealment - Mali style:

[quote=“Operation Archway” post=9414]Cam and concealment - Mali style:

From: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-23284137[/quote]

MACBETH Bring it after me.
I will not be afraid of death and bane,
Till Birnam forest come to Dunsinane

1 Like

the fact that HQAC have printed the number of the Lees Trophy winning Squadron wrong in the latest edition of CROs.

Good spot :slight_smile:
I’ve just told the author - that’ll increase her admin burden :slight_smile:

That the Bader Sharepoint announcements has put an update on the “Fitmess” of the RAF. I laughed a lot.

Anchorman 2. I spent the whole day chuckling as I remembered little snippets!

1 Like